|3-Ingredient Reese's Truffles || || |
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
3 Ingredients come together to create a peanut buttery truffle made of Reese's cups.
- 3 Packs of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (6 total)
- 3 Standard Size Hershey Bars
- 3 Slices of Regular Flavor Pound Cake
- In a food processor, combine and process the pound cake and Reese's cups until crumby.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on a pan and freeze for around 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place Hershey bars in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power. Continue microwaving in 10 seconds increments until completely melted, stirring after each time.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip each into the chocolate. Place on dish covered in wax paper and place back into freezer for around 15 minutes to firm.
- Serve and try not to consume them all yourself!
You could also make these with chocolate pound cake and that would be very delicious as well!
Recipe by Pennywise Cook at http://pennywisecook.com/3-ingredient-reeses-truffles/