I don’t need much of a reminder that my birthday is next week because all of my email clubs have definitely got me covered in that department! If you’ve signed up for your favorite retailer’s and restaurant’s eclubs, most will start sending you freebies about a week before your birthday.
I woke up to a slew of them on Wednesday and seeing as how you are my frugal friends, I thought I’d share them with you!
A few tips for signing up and redeeming birthday offers:
- If you want to avoid getting spam mail, use a junk email address to sign up with. However, when it’s close to your birthday be sure to check it for your freebie!
- All of these sites are currently offering birthday offers.
- You must provide your email address to receive the offers.
- The offers have specific time periods and expiration dates. Some are ONLY available for use on your birthday and others are good for the entire week.
- You will most likely need an id with you to prove who you are and your birth date.
- These are only a few, there are many more not mentioned here. It’s always a good idea to sign up for any eclubs that you may like offers from.
Arby’s- FREE 12 oz Shake with any purchase. Sign up here.
Chili’s- FREE Brownie Sundae with any entree purchase. Sign up here.
Denny’s- FREE Grand Slam. Sign up here.
Driscoll’s Berries- Sweepstakes entry and coupon for $.50 off Driscoll’s Berry purchase. Sign up here.
Great American Cookies- FREE Cookie Cake Slice with regular soda purchase. Sign up here.
IHOP- FREE Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity. Sign up here.
Krispy Kreme- FREE doughnut AND small coffee or fountain drink. Sign up here.
On the Border- FREE Brownie Sundae or Queso. Sign up here.
Perkins- FREE Magnificent Seven. Sign up here.
Pizza Hut- FREE Breadsticks or Cinnamon Sticks with your online order. Sign up here.
Ruby Tuesday- FREE handcrafted burger with sign up of So Connected. Sign up here.
Rue 21- Coupon for $10 off $20 purchase. Sign up here.
TCBY- Freebie on your birthday. Sign up here.
Looks like I will be very busy and full on my birthday this year!
Question of the day: What month is your birthday in?